PrimeRates Lender Partner Network
How PrimeRates Works
PrimeRates provides access to personalized business loan offers through our simple and quick pre-qualification application. Once you're pre-qualified, you can select the best offer for you and finalize the business loan application with the lender.
Apply in minutes
Our simple application takes less than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Select your business loan offer
Choose the offer that best fits your needs by comparing loan amounts and terms.
Receive funds quickly
Finalize your loan offer with the lender you selected to receive your funds.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Loans
Everyone wants to look and feel great, and sometimes a touch of makeup just won’t do the trick. That’s where you might start considering your various cosmetic surgery options. However, to get cosmetic surgery, you need cash — cash that could be difficult to come up with out of pocket. Let’s take a look at how you can obtain financing to fund your cosmetic goals.
Can you finance cosmetic surgery?
Both personal loans and lines of credit, as well as other methods of financing, give borrowers access to large amounts of cash that they can then repay in installments over time. Many personal lenders do not have specific requirements for how you use the money, as long as repayments are made on a timely basis. This gives borrowers who are looking to finance cosmetic surgery a lot of flexibility when it comes to taking out a loan to fund their goals.
Can you finance plastic surgery with bad credit?
With the rising popularity of online lending, more and more banks are willing to work with borrowers across a range of financial qualifications. Both personal loans and lines of credit may be accessible to you, even if your credit score isn’t up to snuff.
Do plastic surgeons offer payment plans?
Many plastic surgeons do offer payment plans that allow patients to repay the cost of their surgeries in installments. This can be a viable option to consider if you’re able to make those minimum payments out of pocket because in-house plans typically do not come with interest.
Pros & Cons of “inhouse” payment plans
- Often do not come with interest
- Cost less than a personal loan
- Payments are not reflected on a credit report unless they are severely delinquent
- May be more flexible than a personal lender
- Unpaid repayments can still go to collections
- Late payments could hurt the relationship with the doctor
How much does plastic surgery cost?
Plastic surgery typically costs between $3,000 on the low end and $8,000 on the high end. Operations such as nose reshaping and tummy tucks will be on the higher end of that pricing scale, falling between $5,000 and $7,000, while liposuction and breast augmentation will usually be between $3,000 and $5,000.
When does insurance cover cosmetic or plastic surgery?
Insurance covers cosmetic or plastic surgery when it is necessary due to a serious injury or unexpected physical event. It will not cover elective surgeries.
What is the best way to finance plastic surgery?
Personal loans and lines of credit may offer some of the easiest, fastest ways to fund plastic surgery. Let’s take a look at some of the best lenders to consider in your borrowing process, as well as the pros and cons of each financing method.
- Fixed monthly, weekly or daily payments
- Possibility of flexible repayment terms
- Online lenders often offer a simple application and payment processes
- Borrowers across a range of credit scores may qualify
- Can help you finance your goals if you can’t afford to make payments out of pocket
- Can negatively impact credit and put assets at risk if payments aren’t made on time
- Can come with high APRs that greatly increase the cost of the surgery
- Repayment terms may be inflexible for borrowers with average or poor credit scores
- Can strain personal finances if minimum repayments are too high
- Access to amounts of up to $100,000
- Rates as low as 3.99%
- No origination, late or prepayment fees
- Loans can fund as soon as the same day
- Accepts co-signers
- Longer repayment terms than many other online lenders
- May be difficult for new borrowers to qualify, with a minimum credit score requirement of 660
- Rates may be higher than with a traditional bank or lender
- Hard credit pull on loan applications
|APR range||4.99% - 16.79% w/AutoPay1|
|Available loan terms||24 to 144 months1|
|Loan amounts||up to $100,000|
|Time to fund||As soon as the same day**|
|Fees||Origination fee: None
Late fee: None
Prepayment fee: None
|Soft Credit Check?||Varies|
|Best for||Borrowers with good credit, long credit history, co-signers, debt consolidation, home improvements|
|Click “Check Rates” to apply to LightStream|
- Loans can fund as soon as the next business day
- Monthly repayments
- Repayment terms ranging between two and five years
- Easier for borrowers with average credit to qualify, with a minimum credit score requirement of 580
- Maximum loan amount of $35,000
- Rates as high as 35.99%
- Administrative fee of 4.75%
- Late fee of $25
|APR range||9.95% — 35.99%|
|Available loan terms||24 — 60 months|
|Loan amounts||$2,000 — $35,000|
|Time to fund||As soon as the next business day*|
|Administration fees||Up to 4.75%|
|Credit score needed||580; typical credit score is 600 — 700|
|Income needed||No set income requirement stated|
|Soft Credit Check?||Yes|
|Best for||People with poor or bad credit, debt consolidation|
|Click “Check Rates” to apply to Avant|
» MORE: Avant Personal Loans Review
- Rates as low as 7.99%
- Loans typically take around one business day to fund
- Easy, online application
- Lender also offers a line of credit
- Hardship programs
- Considers cash flow more than credit
- Rates as high as 35.89%
- Late fee of up to $10
- Origination fee between 1.5% and 6%
- Borrowers are required to have a free cash flow of at least $800 per month
|APR range||7.99% — 35.89%|
|Available loan terms:||36 and 60 months|
|Loan amounts:||$1,000 — $50,000|
|Time to fund:||One day|
|Origination fee:||1.5% – 6%|
|Credit score needed:||620|
|Soft Credit Check?||Yes|
|Best for:||Those with a steady income|
|Click “Check Rates” to apply to Upgrade|
» MORE: Upgrade Personal Loans Review
Home Equity Loans
- May be easier to qualify for than a traditional personal loan
- Borrowers may have access to larger amounts or more flexible repayment terms
- Credit score may not be as large of a factor in the approval process than with a traditional loan
- Interest rates may be lower than with an online personal loan
- Home may be at risk if the borrower does not make timely payments
- Not tax deductible
- May perpetuate a cycle of debt
- Borrower may be at greater financial risk if the loan amount exceeds the value of the home
|APR range||Starting at 4.99%|
|Available loan terms||Up to 30 years|
|Loan amounts||Borrow up to $150,000|
|Fees||Low origination fee|
|Credit needed||Minimum credit score 600|
|Best for||Major Purchases, Home Improvements or Consolidating Debt|
|Click “Check Rates” to apply to Figure|
» MORE: Figure.com home equity review
Personal Credit Cards
- Borrowers only pay on what they use
- Can improve credit score quickly with timely payments
- Provides greater convenience in terms of access to funds than a personal loan
- Can perpetuate overspending habits
- Sometimes come with higher interest rates than personal loans
- May come with higher fees than personal loans
- More susceptible to fraud than a personal loan
Plastic surgery can give people more confidence about their appearance, but can also be a major strain on their wallets. If you’re thinking about getting plastic surgery but don’t have the money, taking a look at personal loans, lines of credit and other forms of financing may be a good idea. No matter what your financial situation looks like, however, make sure to evaluate multiple offers before making a final decision on the loan that will help you fund your cosmetic surgery goals.
Top Personal Loan Articles
- Home Improvement Loans & Financing
- HVAC Financing For Good & Bad Credit
- Kitchen Remodel Financing
- Basement Remodel Financing
- Plumbing Work & Repair Financing
- Roof Financing For Good & Bad Credit
- Hot Tub Financing For Good & Bad Credit
- Swimming Pool Financing For Good & Bad Credit
- Contractor Financing