- Information Collected Automatically. We use server log analysis tools to gather statistics from your computer, mobile phone, or other access device regarding the Website's usage, such as the number of hits received and errors experienced through browsers and platforms used to connect to our Website. We also use browser cookies to store the authorization token of the user that is logged in. The following are examples of information about you that we may collect whenever you visit the Website:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain used. (The IP address is a unique numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.)
- Type of browser and operating system used
- Device type and ID
- Date and time of your visit to the Website
- Web pages you visited
- Actions you performed or attempted
- Codes that correspond to the status of your actions
- Information You Provide to Us. We may collect, store, and use personal or financial information you provide to us when using the Website. Personal information includes your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, if you have given us that information. Financial information includes any information you have provided using the Website regarding your bank accounts, credit or debit cards, or other financial relationships or circumstances. We may use information you provide to: process any services you have requested; for fraud prevention purposes; to make the Website more useful and easier to use; and for everyday purposes in operating our business. We may share the information you provide with our service providers in connection with any of the foregoing uses. We do not sell or rent such information to third parties and, except as described in this paragraph, we do not share such information with third parties.
- Other Potential Disclosures. As described above, we do not sell or rent information that we obtain about you to any third parties, and we only share such information with our service providers as needed to operate our business and provide any services you may have requested. In addition, we may disclose information that we collected, or you that submitted, about you in in response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against claims.
- Security of Information. We maintain industry standard technical, physical and administrative security procedures and practices to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure. We also require any service providers that may have access to your personal information to implement and maintain industry standard security procedures and practices.
920 Justison St.
Wilmington, DE 19801